We are currently recruiting for Ad Hoc staff to fill positions at short notice.
Looking for a rewarding way to earn extra money while looking for more permanent work?
Need flexibility to meet family commitments?
Looking to gain experience in the industry?
This is the opportunity for you!
- Level 2/3 Childcare or related qualification
- Enhanced DBS
- Nursery based Experience
- Paediatric first aid desirable
- The ability to remain engaged and enthusiastic in a busy environment
- Help children to gain an understanding of numeracy and literacy skills through activates and games.
- Practice safeguarding, ensuring children are safe and well at all times
- Aiding in feeding and changing of babies and children
- Work EYFS standards on child learning
- Observe Children and make notes as appropriate or requested
- Working as part of a team to ensure the best quality of care is provided at all times
This position varies in all aspects, from locations to working hours.
If you can see yourself in this position, feel free to contact me on 0208 855 1632 at your earliest convenience, asking for Matthew.
Alternatively you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us in 5 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful, however your... Please go to https://www.aptrack.co/uap/AAAAbAAPQ8wCENDg/ to see the full advert text.
IMPORTANT: For jobs based in
the UK it is unlawful to employ a person who does not have
permission to live and work in the UK. Please ensure you
have this permission before applying, unless the advert