Part Time Document Production Operator Weekend Shi
City of London
£17 to £21.50 Per Hour Benefits: statutory benefits
Devonshire Appointments is looking for a part-time Legal Document Production Operator to work 1 weekend day per week, either Saturday (1pm to 8pm) or Sunday (12pm to 8pm) for a Law Firm based in the City.
As the Document Production Operator, you will be using Word 2010 to a high level.
* Creating and working on large documentation prepared in templates and according to company brand guidelines
* Working with PowerPoint and Excel to create tables and charts.
* Proofread own work
Key skills required:-
* Excellent technical skills and comprehensive knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word
* Familiar with document production tools and working with large, complex Word documents with a multitude of amendments
* Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills with the ability to produce presentations if required and create graphs, charts, etc.
* Advanced trouble-shooting capabilities - often the go-to person for colleagues for formatting queries in Word or PowerPoint
* Strong client-facing skills with the ability and confidence to deal with queries or fluctuating priorities
* Ability to concentrate and enjoy working hard in a team with a similar value set
* Ability to deliver high-quality, accurate work and proofread own work
This position is well-suited to someone with a strong client-service mentality, who takes pride in their work and maintains a high level of accuracy, even with a heavy workload.
Shift: Saturday or Sunday 12pm to 8pm, PLEASE STATE YOUR PREFERENCE
Please only apply if you have the relevant skills and a document production background ideally within a law firm.
IMPORTANT: For jobs based in
the UK it is unlawful to employ a person who does not have
permission to live and work in the UK. Please ensure you
have this permission before applying, unless the advert